Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: What is ''SIN'' ?
Replies: 7 Views: 820

mrsms 7.12.08 - 02:55pm
Let define it scripturaly: *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 02:59pm
If you can get the definition of sin in the bible, you will know how to preach the Gospel and preach it effectively ; Starting from today you will look at things as God's sees them. *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 03:05pm
Go with me to the book of John 16v8-9(Living bible) 'When He [Holy Ghost]has come He will convince the world of its SIN...The world's SIN is UNBELIEF in me'......This is Jesus definition of SIN, *Notice: He didnt say SINS* *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 03:09pm
Right there in that verse we have our answer, SIN IS UNBELIEF .Romans 14:23 also say, whatever is not from faith is SIN. *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 03:15pm
'But I thought,drinking alcohol,s*xual immoratity, smokings are sins' you might say. To tell you the honest truth, they are are fruits produced by unbelieve. UNBELIEF is like a root, it produces a stem, leaves and fruit wich are sin by man, namely, s*xualy immoraty, boozing,smoking and so forth. *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 03:21pm
Let me clarify this again. Unbelief is roots and what you traditionaly interpreted as sin is from unbelief, 'so that means if I can deal with unbelief it is the end of the story?'you ask. Yep it is, Once you uproot a tree what happents to the stem,leaves and fruit? the became dry and whiter away. That what happents if you start preaching the pure Word of God, Rom 10:17 says, faith cometh by hearing and hearing the WORD *

faithfil 15.05.10 - 02:44pm
When somsone says that sin hinders the work of God, you know what it means! It means that unbelief will hinder the work of God! When does God begin to work in a life of a person? Is it after the person has stopped drinking, smoking and adultery? Certainly not! God starts working in the life of a person when that person believes His Word! I have heard powerful testimonies of men and women who after they recieved Jesus God started to change their cir tances for the better and many of them were still... *

faithfil 15.05.10 - 02:52pm
...drinking, smoking, etc. So, we see that unbelief is sin. It is a dangerous and fatal spiritual disease. The only way to get rid of it is to meditate on Gods Word up until your spirit burst out with revelation knowledge! Mental assimilation of the Word of God is not faith. When you operate in it, you are still in the realm of unbelief which is the realm of sin (Romans14:23). There are indeed many unbelieving believers!! *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search