WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: God iz not Angry
Replies: 9 Views: 617

mrsms 6.12.08 - 02:53pm
This will change your life, especialy if you are under condemination. Religion has painted God, as a touchy kind of a person, who is holding a whip ready to punish those who sin, but that not true.This topic is so heavy on the minds of religious people, because the bibe say the didnt know the righteousness of God and seek to establish their own.(read ROMANS 10:3) *

mrsms 6.12.08 - 03:01pm
The people of God, have been condemmed left right and center, by religious and legalistic christians, as if by making a mistake God would rent heaven and kill you for the mistake you have done, wich is not so. God is not touchy as some people think he is, God is not mad at you, whether you're born again or not. Yes He Is Not Angry At Anyone. lets look at that scripturaly coz this is starting to twist your mind. *

mrsms 6.12.08 - 03:09pm
Lets look at 2 Corinthians chapter 5 from verse 14, we will break it down and exhost it.==vs 14 ' FOR CHRIST'S LOVE COMPELS US, BECAUSE WE ARE CONVINCED THAT ONE DIED FOR ALL...' Did you notice that Jesus died for ALL, ALL means ALL,gansters, witches,murderes, drug addicts, Jesus died for them *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 12:58pm
vs 15...... 'And that he died for all, that they wich live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him wich died for them, and rose again'= That you should live unto Jesus, who is Jesus? john 1:1 in the begining was the WORD and the WORD was with God and the WORD was God, he was made flesh. *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 01:06pm
You can interchange Jesus as the WORD.So the verse above tells us that We should live according to the Word, walk by the Word, digest it in our spirit, for the just shall live by faith, and faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the WORD.Jesus Christ died that you should live by the WORD. Start owning what is written in the WORD it is true, in fact it is the TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. THE WORD SHALL SET YOU FREE. *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 01:12pm
Verse 17 says ...'if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature [New species of being that has never existed befor],old things are passed away [the are not passing, they are are not going to pass someday,the are PASSED AWAY plus minus Two thousand and eight years ago]behold all thing are became new [you are not an old sinner saved by grace,you were]' *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 01:18pm
You're no longer the same person you were any more...Let me repeat this again, by the way lets personise it and read it out loud, One Two GO : I AM IN CHRIST, A NEW SPECIES WICH HAS NEVER EXISTED BEFORE, OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY, SINS HAVE PASSED, POVERTY HAVE PASSED, SICKNESSES AND DEASEASES HAVE PASSED, STRESS AND DEPRESSION HAVE PASSED, I AM A BRAND NEW PERSON. *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 01:29pm
I know a christian friend who was addicted to smoking,(religious people will say he wasnt born again if he still smokes, wich is not so.He did accept Jesus as his personal saviour).One day he found out in the Word of God, 2Corinthians 5:17 and started confessing that OLD THING HAVE PASSED, SMOKING ADDICTION HAVE PASSED. He learnt the priciple of SAYING THINGS WICH ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE..(Mark11:23..that what he says will happen).The WORD of God deal with the desire to smoke, and by God's help he stop, (without anyone condeming him) *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 01:33pm
I dont know what problem you might be facing, but what I know is. A problem is not a problem if the is a solution, its only a problem if the isnt a solution, but you can put that problem in big problem by the WORD . Start confessing that all things are new, old things have passed away. PRAISE GOD! *

mrsms 7.12.08 - 02:53pm
2 Corinthians v19....'...God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,not imputing their trespasses unto them...' ==GOD is not counting your sins upon you. wherether saved or not .verse 21 says...'for he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him'==You have been forgive plus minus two thousand and eight year ago.GOD IS NOT ANGRY AT YOU. He loves you. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search