WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Salvation Prayer
Replies: 3 Views: 506

mrsms 21.10.08 - 07:40am
If you do not know Jesus as yous Saviour & Lord, simply pray the following prayer in faith, and Jesus will be your Lord ! = *

mrsms 21.10.08 - 07:49am
pray.GIFHeavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, 'Whosover shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved' and ' if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved' (Acts 2:21,Romans 10:9)You said my salvation would be the result of Your Holy Spirit giving me new birth by coming to live in me (John 3:5-6,15-16, Romans 8:9-11)... *

mrsms 21.10.08 - 07:56am
...and that if I would ask, You would fill me witg Your Spirit and give me the ability to speak with other tongues (luke 11:13, Acts 2:4) I take You at Your Word.I confess that Jesus is Lord.And I believe in my heart that You raise Him from the dead. Thank You for coming into my heart, for giving me Your Holy Spirit as You have promised, and for being Lord over my life. AMEN.pray.GIF *

mrsms 21.10.08 - 08:02am
hug.GIF IF you just prayed that prayer, let us know about your decision. We would like to include You in our prayer, and help you grow in Knowing Jesus the Anointed more...Please take time and Read HERE topics like (RIGHT-STANDING WITH GOD..CHRIST DEFINED and so forth.) .welcome.GIF to the Family. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search