WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Questions ????
Replies: 5 Views: 490

mrsms 3.10.08 - 02:10pm
Some of the topics here, are thought provoking, if you need any clarity ask here. GOD BLESS.chin.GIF *

waittiki 3.10.08 - 08:38pm
Hello my good friend.I have one question i have that made me learn alot.Who did satan have his eyes on when he said what he did in Job 2v5 bearing in mind what we read in Genesis 2v23?Was he taking about Job or what his heart is,a woman?Was note satan asking God to let him do what he did to Adam??chin.GIFhmmm. *

mrsms 4.10.08 - 01:51am
Do you know that all the things that happent to Job, were result caused by fear. job3:25. *

waittiki 4.10.08 - 08:26am
Yes,but satan even from the start knew who Eve was in relation to Adam.Caming to Eve was as good as having came to Adams heart and we all know sin starts from the heart and salvation takes place in the heart.That is why satan was unable to get Job to sin untill he was given permision to Job's heart just as it was with Adam and Eve.Just read on and tell me what on earth made his wife say those ugly words if it was not satan.Correct me if am wrong but was God not showing us this very important lesson so that we may know how He created us bearing in mind the woman as we read was taken OUT of a man and covered with his flesh and bone the same way Christ will to His bride.Did He not say that we must eat of His flesh?chin.GIF *

endtimes 16.10.08 - 05:11am
Thats deep, yes remember Jesus side was pierced, since his work and death on the cross a new creation of people are created, God's bride *

waittiki 16.10.08 - 10:53am
You are very right endtimes.What we see here is the same thing that happened to Adam happening to Christ.To Adam, a woman was brought out of him and to Christ a bride was also brought out of Him so that in the end of time satan would also try to cause Christ's bride to sin of which this time,he shall fail.Its when you understand this that you realize who the great harlot is in the book of revelation and in other parts of the bible. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search