WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Christ defined
Replies: 12 Views: 2112

mrsms 17.09.08 - 04:32pm
Greetings Bretheren in the wonderful name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus. We are going to define what Christ mean, some think its Jesus' nickname or last name, but it isn't , we will explain it, from the WORD. *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 04:39pm
Christ is defined in greek as 'christos' wich means the Anointed. (messiah- in hebrew). To anoint means smear,or put on oil, or rub on. But Jesus wasnt anointed with oil. *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 04:45pm
Before i get ahead of myself lets go to the Word and check the meaning of the anointing, lets go to ---Isaiah.10:27 (kjv) 'And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the ANOINTING.' *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 04:49pm
In the above verse we see what the anointing do, so we can define it as The yoke destroying burden removing POWER. Christ is defined in the amplified version as The Anointed and His Anointing, THE YOKE DESTROYING burden removing power. *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 07:23pm
Whenever you come a cross the term 'CHRIST'. Translate as, The yoke destroying burden removing power, it has change the way I study the bible and I believe it will do the same, with you. lets look at some scriptural refrences,wich talks about Christ. *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 07:30pm
Galatians 3:13 'Christ [The Anointed and His Anointing ~the yoke destroying burden removing power] hath redeemed us from the curse (empowerment to fail) of the law ,being made a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 07:35pm
Do you know what is the curse of the law? Well, it is listed in the book of Deuteronomy 28: from verse 15 up to the last verse, it includes, all kind of sicknesess and deases, including HIV and AIDS (verse,61), poverty, failure,unfruitfulnes, robbery,hijaking,kidnapping, everything that comes from the devil.read.GIF *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 07:40pm
The good news are. YOU have been redeemed, from all that, sicknesess are a curse, lack and poverty is a curse, stress and depression is a curse, failure is a curse. GOOD NEWS IS. CHRIST has redeemed you. He has destroyed that yoke of sickness,poverty,lack and removed every burden spirit,soul and body. You have been set free, plus minus 2008 years ago. *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 07:45pm
Galatians 5:1 'Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ (the yoke destroying,burden removing power) hath made us free and be not be entangled again with the yoke of bondage (curses,deuteronomy28:15-68).' *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 07:51pm
Hallelujah! Isnt that GOODNEWS, Jesus Christ's sacrifice has covered every area of man's existence, (Isaiah 53:4-5).He bore spiritual torment for sins, mental distress for our worry,care and fear as well as physical pain for our sickness and disease. The stripes He bore were for our healing. With his stripes we are healed. *

wariaaa 21.09.08 - 10:15am
Christ is the way to truth about who God is setting us free from lies about Him.This is the bondage satan puts his victims in so that they may never know God in light of His word.When God looks at His children,He see's His son,and when He looks at Christ He see's His children,those saved.Keep the knowladge of God's word in your heart always,cause that is who Christ is,the Son of the Living God. *

mrsms 17.12.08 - 11:39am
Christ in YOU the hope of Glory . colossian 1:27 = translate and meditate on that : The yoke destroying burden removing power in me, the earnest expectation of the manifest goodness of God. *

mrsms 4.12.09 - 08:50am
Thank God for the Anointing, 1john 2:20,27 tells us that We are anointed, eph.5:30 says 'we are the flesh of His flesh and bones of His bones, That means, that yoke destroying burden removing power is not only in your spirit (col.1:27)but also in your flesh! That Anointing is in your body, no sickness has a chance in your life. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search