* Grace > Topics

Subject: The Rewards of FAITH
Replies: 4 Views: 890

talkmore 17.09.08 - 10:19am
Hebrews 11:6 *

mrsms 17.09.08 - 04:27pm
Quite an interesting topic....chin.GIF *

talkmore 18.09.08 - 12:16pm
Now we come to the really exciting part!!! l believe l would be quite accurate in thinking that every one of us like good rewards. Just in case you don't, I'll have mine and yours too, thank you! Seriously, what is so good about this is that our God is a reward-oriented God! Ouch!! 'Crunch' goes some religious toes! Yes, sir! God is reward oriented! Stay with me and let's see what the Bible says about this. [BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM: FOR HE THAT COMETH TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS, AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM] HEBREWS 11:6 *

talkmore 18.09.08 - 12:56pm
God is not only rewards-oriented, but He actually hands out rewards! The above verse clearly states that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. And that statement is as clear as day! He has rewards for those diligent enough to seek Him, no matter what it takes! Since He is a re-warder, let us be astute and study that word, 'reward'. 'Reward', as recorded in the above scripture, is translated from the Greek word ''mis-thap-od-ot'-ace'', wich means, a re-numerator. *

wariaaa 19.09.08 - 10:04am
Salvation is the greatest reward anyone can be given that stands out far above anything that is in this world.Salvation is from the Lord and He gives it to those chosen. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store