WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: ~WhAtS~On~YoUr~MiNd~~
Replies: 11 Views: 1808

mrsms 6.07.08 - 01:41pm
Mybe you dont want to post a topic and you do want to say something,why dont you share with us.popcorn.GIF *

mrsms 6.07.08 - 01:50pm
I visited another church today..! The guest speaker preached,he shared on psalm 124..The preaching was great,but I dont say 'AMEN' to everything..(what are you talking about Mrsms?).One of the things he said was:::IF YOU THINK YOU PRETTY RIGHTEOUS,YOU ARE LYING::: I didn't agree on that,why? becoz the bible says, God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,so that in him we might become the RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD.(2.Corin.5:21) *

mrsms 6.07.08 - 01:56pm
Righteousness in that verse means RIGHT~STANDING with GOD...So I AM Righteous..Am not a sinner..Am not what people say I am..But Am what God says I am...Same as YOU!acute.GIF If You are born~again you're in RIGHT~STANDING With God.See yourself through God's eye.bwink3.GIF *

mrsms 6.07.08 - 02:11pm
Hence i put a topic on right-standing with God, Lets preach the Whole Gospel saints..Dont tell people what God say they arent..,Lets preach the Goodnews.I love that preacher by the way.hug.GIFAnd I love you too.love2.GIF *

2blessed 6.07.08 - 03:47pm
Therez a word of God n of d world,so if u listen 2 d world ul gain fear bt if u listen 2 d Word ul gain faith,d seed dat u feed d most is d one dat grows d most. *

mrsms 6.07.08 - 04:10pm
acute.GIF You right sista Nocy..Faith comes by hearing ...I have also noticed that doubt also comes by hearing.Hence lately I weigh everything on the WORD of God,to test whether some talks his emotion based teachings or God's word.:::::::Be careful..Of the decievers.:::::::: *

seastarr 6.07.08 - 04:36pm
Amen. That is very true mrsms. *

mrsms 9.07.08 - 09:43am
Its July now..! the yr 2008 has nearly endend now...! mmmm..! many of us had many new year's resolution right?? so far..! how are things so far...Mmmm, some said they are going to get married,quit some addiction, start a church ,move to another town,etc... *

2blessed 9.07.08 - 04:00pm
My resolution was 2 save sum money bt i havent saved a cent,bt i guess its not 2 late,ryt? *

2blessed 9.07.08 - 04:03pm
The God we serve is not controlled by cir tances around you,bt he controls the cir tances for your good. *

2blessed 1.08.08 - 10:32pm
if the Holy Spirit cannot be with me 4 a day,id rather die *

endtimes 20.08.08 - 07:30am
I rather make no new year resolutions, cause i never stick to it. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits