WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Have FAITH!
Replies: 5 Views: 711

mrsms 14.06.08 - 10:11am
Faith is a substance of things hoped for.hebrews.11:1...Faith is the core thing...The central thing in every believer...Its whats keeps us going...The JUST live by faith... for its impossible to please God without FAITH.Hebrews11:6! *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 10:19am
God is move by people of GREAT FAITH ! have you read about the faith of the Centurion in [ see-matthew.8:5-13 ] He fully believe unto Jesus that he even said in verse.8 when Jesus wanted to go into his house to heal his paralyzed serve nt...'Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof.BUT JUST SAY THE WORD,and my servant will be healed.' *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 10:26am
Wow..! what a F.A.I.T.H ! He was like. 'No Lord Jesus relax..Chill...i wholeheatedly believe thal All things are possible with you! and Just one word from can change everything...You spoke and the was light..You spoke and the land produced vegetation.genesis.1:11...so what can be hard for you? even if you dont Go to my house,Just speak.! *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 10:35am
Wow! wow! ...Jesus was ASTONISHED ! He was amazed ! he even admited that he has found none with such GREAT FAITH...It takes someone who will completly trust God...That he is able to do what he has promise,an Abrahamic Attitude if i can put it that way..(see.rom.4:17-21) verse 21 in romans 4 says, 'being fully persuaded that GOD has Power to do what he had promised' *

endtime 19.06.08 - 07:03am
Amen! Without faith it is impossible to please God. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search