Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: ---POETRY---
Replies: 7 Views: 572

mrsms 2.05.08 - 06:40pm
Do we have poets in the house? share a poem with us. *

mrsms 2.05.08 - 06:55pm
Wrath towards sin Walk your last walk as you walk dont walk too far Talk your last talk as you talk dont talk too much With staning appearance you catch eye Concealing your skeletons by preaching lie How dare you assunder branches from theis designated stem Smile no more This is all for short time Your contract was terminated The price was paid Give up! surrender Dont be stif necked Give up surrendes Look at ya You underpressure Your fate is before your eyes Diarise in bold writings that soon the will be no more you Engrave those words in your stoney heart Let them words echoe in your ears Tatoo them all over your frail body Sin soon very soon the will be no more you. *

mrsms 2.05.08 - 07:18pm
.*I understand*. An sms knocked at the doors of my cellphone with a very loud noise midnite Quickly I hit the paging b*tton annoyed and curious I read 'I became Judas the last three devastating minets of my life..I regret for betraying Jesus...I should have said no besides he knows am born again..but he ignored..HELP..Tanya' I sighed, Bit embarrased of not having airtime All I can do was to personalise a call back 'please call-IUNDANSTAND' 'Sorry for waking you up,you are the only i thought of'she added 'I hate myself,i cant sleep,my pillow is wet with tear' I sent a second please call me 'IUNDASTAND' 'It was all my fault,please dont tell anyone,just pray for me,i wish i can make a call,but i cant talk now,am such a loser,am defeated,i gatecrashed my relationship with Jesus' she again added I sent another 'IUNDESTAND' call back as a way of sympathisin, Hoping that she my understand that i do understand what she went true I UNDERSTAND *

waittiki 2.05.08 - 08:51pm
Word are like eye,which when you hear and understand...then you see...see truth,for God is truth and light his shadow and knowledge the robe of righteousness that covers our nakedness.To the greater glory of God always and forever. *

endtimes 5.05.08 - 08:13am
Break this silence
the silence in my soul
words unspoken
wrapped in chains
break this silence
the silence of my soul.
The heart express its silence in words that cant be said
to any ear that is open to that sound
Sealed up until that given time
to be uttered in His time.
The words of my soul
silenct for too long
shut up by word guards

cries silenced,
unheard,
unsaid,
silenced words,
too much unsaid. *

venecia7 20.06.08 - 06:49am
Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm. For LOVE is as STRONG as death. Jealousy as cruel as the grave. Its flames are flames of fire, a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench LOVE Nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for LOVE All the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised. *

seastarr 13.07.08 - 06:50pm

Let Me Walk With You O Lord

Let me walk with You O Lord
to the s s of Galilee.

Let me pray with You O Lord
in the garden at Gethsemane.

Let me fall with You O Lord
on that Friday long ago.

Let me weep with You O Lord
for the things they did not know.

Let me help pick up Your cross O Lord
as did Simon the Cyrenian.