WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: *THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST*
Replies: 6 Views: 1121

mrsms 24.03.08 - 10:02am
Many people have no clue as to how they can and should apply the Blood to their lives and recieve the liberty of repentance and all the truths of the faith.many still bound.Demons haras* them.Sickness has *it them and their children.Confusion is destroying their peace,it should not be so,read the following about the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. *

mrsms 24.03.08 - 10:13am
. Ephesians 1:7 says, ' In Him we have redemption through His blood. ' We are redeemed by His blood.REDEEMED from what? from the kingdom of darknedss,the kingdom of Satan.Christ knowingly 'shed' His blood,not accidentally 'spilled' it,and redeemed us.You can look satan in the eye and tell him he has no control over you,for you were legally bought back.You see,God and satan both know you were legally bought back,but do you know it?when attacked by the enemy,you do not need to cry out, 'Oh,God help me !' You can legally say,'Devil,get your filthy hands off me.' *

mrsms 24.03.08 - 10:25am
.Ephesians 1:7 goes on to say, 'In Him we have...Through His blood,the forgiveness of sin...' We were forgiven by the blood of Christ.Now forgiveness does not deal with buying back anything,but it deals with what you did as a sinner.God redeems you and then forgets everything you did,wich means looking at you and saying you never did anything wrong.He forgets your 'sins',which are the things you thought about,and your 'iniquities' ,which are the acts of the thoughts.In fact,isaiah 38:17 speaks of God's casting all our sins behind His back.and when when God throws,they keep flying forever. *

2blessed 1.04.08 - 11:00pm
Father 4give us as we 4give those who've sinned us. God cant 4give us if we cnt 4give others.bt if we also 4give He shed His blood 4 our sins. *

endtimes 7.04.08 - 10:20pm
Amen! THAN YOU Lord for YOUR REDEEMING PRECIOUS BLOOD! Thank you mrsms, i needed to be reminded of this. carrot.GIF *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 09:49am
*I am redeemed by the blood of Jesuseph.1:7-------------*I am sanctified through the blood of Jesus.acts.20:28-----------*I am cleansed from sin by the blood of Jesus.1john.1:7---------*I am justified by the blood of Jesus..Rom.5:9------*I am in covenant relationship with God through the blood of Jesus.mark.14:24-------*I am free to serve the living God through the blood of Jesus.heb.9:15 *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 09:55am
I am invited to recieve the promises eternal inheritance through the blood of Jesus.heb.9:15------*I am a Special gift to God Through the blood of Jesus.Rev.5:9------*I am brought near to God by the Blood of Jesus.eph.2:13.------*I am dwelling in God through the blood of Jesus.john.6:56--------* I have overcome the devil by the Blood of Jesus.rev.12:11 *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search