WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: What Jesus Did For You?
Replies: 3 Views: 1019

buzzer 13.03.08 - 06:55pm
Jesus touched my heart whereas i was a sinner. i used to kill people,to slaughter,to thug... i used to do evil things roughly. a friend of mine is christian and she asked me to turn back to God and stop my rip-off thingy *

buzzer 13.03.08 - 07:00pm
But one day that friend asked me in her house and we had a dinner then she told me about God and something took over my heart and it touched me. now i know that it was God who touches me and since that day i believe in Him. i read the Holy Bible and i go to church and i pray God *

mrsms 14.03.08 - 09:37am
hifive.GIF hey buddy,thank_you.GIFfor sharing with us,that is powerful,it reminds me of psalm 103,the are selected verses i want to quote for all of us here,[vs3]'who forgive all your sins and heals all your diseases' [vs8-12] 'the Lord is COMPASSIONATE and GRACIOUS,slow to anger,ABOUNDING in LOVE,He will NOT always accuse,nor will he harbor his anger foever;he does NOT TREAT US as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.For as high as the heavens are above the earth,so great is his love for those who fear him;AS FAR AS THE EAST IS FROM THE WEST SO FAR HAS HE REMOVED OUR TRANSGRESSIONS FROM US.*hallelua* *

mrsms 2.05.08 - 11:06pm
I was nobody..Jesus made me somebody..I was Lost and confused.. but now am found in Christ Jesus..I was persmistic..But now I have Hope and faith in Jesus Christ...my life was empty but Jesus Came and fill me with Joy...Jesus is my everything *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search