Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Guestbook
Replies: 20 Views: 6403

mrsms 11.03.08 - 11:31am
Introduce ur self plz *

mrsms 14.03.08 - 03:51pm
The name is Sive,am turning 19 in june,lol,i am born again,single and satisfied,hehe,blood washed,i like tellin people about JESUS,the person your see here on pro' is who I AM,there are no hidden agenda's,i love the Lord,and love other peoplelove2.GIF.*thanks4joining*crazy3.GIF *

mrsms 14.03.08 - 03:54pm
CoMe On PeOpLe chicklet.GIF *

2blessed 1.04.08 - 11:35pm
im nocy,im born again n an apple of God's eye,im a joint heir with Christ in the promised land n on dat basis my new name is blessedbcz really im blessed *

waittiki 2.04.08 - 07:26am
Hello.They call me old man with many fles and flys around here, he he.My name is Joseph kinuthia waittiki.I love the word of God which i read study and meditate on daily.I can't regard myself as saved cause am nothing but dirt and ashes before HIM.Am a farmer cause thats what i love to do.May God be with you all always.love.GIF *

mrsms 2.04.08 - 09:54am
haha.welcome.GIF,Old man you are no longer a dirt or an ashes in him.read verses that start sayin IN HIM,you will be suprise,as my sister above posted You are joint heir with Christ,Your life is hidden with Christ in God in heavenly places,you are choosen before the foundations of the world.You are a CO-WORKER with God,You are born by God,You are God's son,In him you are victorious,you are bought by the precious blood of Jesus,you are God's anointed servant.THATS WHO YOU ARE. *

waittiki 2.04.08 - 10:05am
WOW,What a great thing to be.Thank you my brother and friend.happy.GIF *

drromana 3.07.08 - 06:39am
Hi Im Lyn aka DrRomana. Im saved and love my Jesus. thx for the invite and I look forward to being blessed. *

mrsms 3.07.08 - 07:05am
welcome.GIF Welcome Sister Lyn---feel at home my sister..thanx u for joining ..God bless. *

seastarr 8.07.08 - 07:49pm
hi4.GIF I am Judy a Spirit filled Born again christain. Praise His name. I love the Lord with all my heart because He first loved me. He suffered and died for me on Calvary's tree that I could have everlasting life. I thank Him daily for being my precious Savior. pray.GIF

talkmore 9.07.08 - 08:41am
Hi am macmellen am born again, love the lord, fear him and one thing l think is important lm called 2 be the one most wanted person. *

mrsms 9.07.08 - 09:34am
shake.GIF Greeting Judy and Mac nice to you here bretheren...Be blessed as I am blessed everytime I see you.bwink3.GIF *

endtimes 16.07.08 - 05:39am
Welcome sis seastarr and bro talkmore flowers.GIF *

namasuku 16.07.08 - 05:12pm
@most wantedPolice.GIF.lol. . . hi pipol im Maria *

seastarr 19.07.08 - 12:49am
hi3.GIF hello sis Marie. Nice to see you here hug.GIF *

mrsms 19.07.08 - 09:37pm
rose.GIF To All of you my dear brothers and sister, Ilove2.GIF you all, Thank God that I met lovely people lyk you. *

jewely31 26.07.08 - 05:10pm
hello3.GIF evry1 Im Ann aka Jewely31. Im a born again christian and loved Jesus more dan anything else n dis world. He is my savior and my best buddy. thank_you.GIF 4 inviting me mrsms. Hello sis Judy and sis Coleen gud 2 see u here. God bless and multiply dis grp 4 His Glory pray.GIF amen! *

mrsms 31.07.08 - 05:12am
bwink3.GIF Hey sista Ann...Gud to c u here,plz dnt feel at home but b @ home.welcome.GIF *

light877 6.04.11 - 10:03am
hallow am Grace,Precious and light is my name,am a new creation born nt of the will of men nor of blood nor of da flesh bt born of God.Iam new in ths group.on da 11th of Aprils,next Monday wl be 24 years.Thank u. *

mrsms 30.07.11 - 06:07am
Welcome Light, we blessed to have you here..feel free to browse our topics, I believe you'll learn alot ...ask question, add comments and add me on f.b..lol thanx hey. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search