Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Testimonies
Replies: 5 Views: 505

mrsms 2.02.08 - 02:45pm
Tell us how u meet the Lord,ur testimony will change many.bless you *

mrsms 29.02.08 - 11:58pm
It was back in the days in 2003 was 14yrs,still young,went and visit a tent crusade,with intentions of checking up galsmadlol.GIFeven though that were my intentions but the Lord touched me by one preacher,i went up from responding to an altar call,from then my life changed,accepted Jesus as my personal saviour,afta some years i backslided,went away from God's presence,started dating,became s*xual active,became a smoker,i drinked too much,though i was doing such things i knew that this was not the place i belong,i was unhappy,i missed the Holy Spirit,i missed God's touch,i went on ma knees and repented,God restore me and change me once more,now!!! its like am saved for the first time,the way God is helping me.IT Feels good to be born again,spirit filled and walking in the spirit.hallelua cheerleader.GIF *

oubaas 18.03.08 - 04:30pm
Amen! My testimony can also be read on my site http://oubaas.wapgroups.com *

2blessed 1.04.08 - 11:25pm
it was lst yr when God called me n i responded,by then i have started smoking drinkin n on dirty wap.bt i jst told myself dat God will make me overcome theze things n here i am n i declare dat im clean thru His grace *

mrsms 2.04.08 - 10:14am
shake.GIF Thats powerful my sister,thank for sharing with us,am touched.we thank God for your life. *

mrsms 2.05.08 - 10:26pm
God has done Great things...I Still thank him for his Grace,the umerrited favour,He took me far..I was a way from him He came closer to me..I washed me by His Blood..Thank God that am born again..Thank be to God that His always at my side..Its not by my mighty not by power but by his Spirit. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search