WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Tell me about JESUS as savior
Replies: 7 Views: 924

mrsms 2.02.08 - 02:42pm
This mite be a thought for many people saint,this is where u evangelise,bearing in mind that someone is dyng to hear what you going to say *

mrsms 1.03.08 - 12:19am
bounce.GIF Jesus Christ,the Saviour,the Redeemer,who has opened the way to everlasting salvation by his obedience and death,the one sets free'whom the Son sets free is free indeed'john8:36,'God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,so that in him we might become the righteousness of God' 2corinthians5:21,'it is for freedom that Christ has set us free' Galatians5:1,' having canceled the written code,with its regulations,that was against us and that stood oppose to us;he took it away,nailing it to the cross' colossians2:14 *

mrsms 2.05.08 - 10:56pm
Jesus Christ-God with us-Immanuel-The Lamb that was slained-The Word who was at the begining-who was with God-and who is God-The Ancient of Days-Through him ALL things where created-Jesus Christ-The Messiah-The I AM-Jesus a friend who sticks closer than a brother-Jesus Christ-the rose of sheron and the lily of the valley-Jesus the Morning Star-Hallelua!!! *

mandindi 16.06.08 - 08:49am
if God is for us who can be against us? Well Jesus has been my saviour, i thank Him everyday for everything He has done for me! Best of all I'M ALIVE! Isn't that the greatest of all? No matter what our disabilities might be we should be thankful to our saviour that we are alive. I LOVE YOU LORD! *

2blessed 4.07.08 - 11:37am
I was born blind bt 2day i can c,i was dead in sin bt now im alive in Christ.God is our eternal refugee,psalm 46.Jesus reconciled us with God n it only takes ur belief dat He was crucified 4 our sins. *

2blessed 4.07.08 - 11:42am
U dnt wait untill u get rid of ur drinkin problem,smokin,s*xual activities,serial killin,robbery acts,just respond on d word of God n He will miraculously set u free. *

2blessed 4.07.08 - 11:47am
Those who seek d Lord diligently will find Him,His name is Faithfull,Holy,Awesome.i pray dat each n every creature can get 2 know d truth get His mercy. *

talkmore 13.07.08 - 10:36pm
Jesus is our stronghold in times of troubles. l thank God 4 sending Jesus in this world to save and to destroy the way of devil. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search