WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: One Word from God CAN change e
Replies: 1 Views: 961

mrsms 1.09.10 - 01:37pm
Lets go to Matthew 8 ....If you have arrive there ...tell me?Okay then... we will read from verse 5. As Jesus entered the village of Capernaum, a Roman captain came up in a panic and said, Master, my servant is sick. He can't walk. He's in terrible pain. 7. Jesus said, I'll come and heal him. Oh, no said the captain....JUST GIVE THE ORDER and my servant will be fine...Wow Captain, what a faith dude!Jesus marvelled when he heard that and said Verily I have not found so great faith...Just One Word from You Jesus and everything's going be tip top number one. *

mrsms 31.10.10 - 04:55am
I dont know what are faced with at the moment ...but with God's Word , everything can change. One Word from God can change your destiny, health, relationship , academical life etc . All you need to do is , to find out that one Word . Find out the promise that covers your area of need , confess that promise rather than the problem, dont give up doing so till everything comes inline with that Word. This requires faith and patience (wich is being consistently consistent, being the same irregardles of situation). *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search