WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Ministry Qualifications
Replies: 2 Views: 1073

faithfil 29.07.10 - 02:52am
Who also hath made us ABLE ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life. 2Corinth.3:6. The distinguishing mark of the new testament ministry is that it ministers the Spirit. The other one...responsibility without the power to carry it out. The new testament imparts the Spirit to bring life to a lifeless situation. John6:63 says that the words of Jesus are spirit and they give (impart) life. John3:34 says that Jesus always spoke the words of God. So you can see that the Word of God is Spirit and imparts life. And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. Ezekiel2:1. This is Gods commandment to Ezekiel. And the spirit entered into when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. verse2. The very words which God spoke entered into Ezekiel and peformed the command they spoke: they set Ezekiel on his feet and they opened his ears so he can hear what God says. Gods Word will peform what it says in you when you believe it. And I will put my spirit within you, AND COUSE YOU to walk in my statutes, ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. Ezekiel36:27. Remember, he said his words are spirit and they impart life. By being possessed by His Spirit, through the Word is how you will be able to do His commandments. His Spirit will cloth Himself with your flesh, by means of the Word you have allowed to settle in your heart, and do the will of God with your flesh. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Corinth.5:17. Notice, He says old things are PASSED AWAY. Many people disagree. Why? They see a lot of the old things present in their lives. What they dont understand is that that word has come to peform what it says in their lives---rid them of every old thing. The thing that connects them to the Spirit of those words is faith. *

faithfil 29.07.10 - 11:32am
Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth. 2Tim.2:15. To be an effective minister of the new testament, you have to study the Word under the guidence of the Holy Spirit. With this, you get a certificate of approval from God not men. One of the major things that you must learn is how to correctly divide the Word of Truth. The dividing line is calvary! We are in the dispensation of grace. We have a Spirit ministry, not a letter ministry (the Law). Failing to differentiate between law and grace will make you a vessel of dishonour which God is not able to use. Deviation from the gospel of grace results in teachings that are cancerous to the Body of Jesus. Think about it, someone putting cancer in the Body of Jesus! The bible says that we are the Body of Jesus and members in particular 1Corinth.12:27. If many members have recieved this teaching, then the cancer has spread in the Body (see 2Tim.2:17). ...Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from inequity (sin). 2Tim.2:19. Sin is unbelief (See John16:8; Romans14:23). Faith comes from hearing the Word, removal of the Word results in unbelief and unbelief is sin. So every one that names the name of Christ must see to it that he remains in the Word. If a man purges himself from these, he shall be a vessel of honour, sanctified, and meet for the masters use, and prepared unto every good work. 2Tim.2:21. What are 'these' that he is talking about here? In verse 16 he calls them vain and profane babblings---things that deviate from the Word--- the gospel of grace. He said, if a man purges himself from these, he will be a vessel of honour, SANCTIFIED. Sanctify them through thy truth, thy Word is truth. John17:17. As you spend quality time studying the Word, it will literally sanctify you. You will then qualify to be used by God not a particular denomination or ministry. Then you will be prepared for what heaven considers to

faithfil 29.07.10 - 11:35am
...for what heaven considers to be good works. There are a lot of things that people do in the name of Jesus that only people on earth considers to be good works. Heaven does not count them as good works. Good works are only good works when they are worked by the Word that is in your heart not your mind. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search