WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Revelation of Redemption
Replies: 14 Views: 1009

faithfil 27.06.10 - 07:26pm
Galatians3:13 says, Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, being made a curse for us, for it is written: Cursed is everyone who dies hanging on the tree... He was made a curse for us! How? Isaiah52:14 says, Just as there were many who appalled at Him- His appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and His form marred beyond human likeness. According to that scripture, Jesus on the cross didnt look human! His appearance was disfigured more than that of any man! Why? You have to *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 07:35pm
understand, Jesus took ALL the sicknesses and diseases of the world! You have to agree with me that sickness can change someones complexion to a point that you dont recognise him/her in the hospital bed. Jesus' body was pooled to monsterous dimensions by ALL the diseases of the world! Every sickness and disease the devil can think of was put into the body of Jesus. Matthew8:17 says, He Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Not only that, but He took away all our sins, past present and *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 07:45pm
future. First Peter2:24 says, He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree...by His wounds YOU HAVE BEEN HEALED. How exactly did these things happen? Let look at the prophetic account of the cross as potrayed by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of David. My God, my God, why have you forsken Me? Why are you so far from saving Me, so far from the words of my groaning? Psalm22:1. You see, my friends, I need to explain this. When Jesus was born, He was born in righteousness, born of the virgin Mary. *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 07:54pm
He came in spiritual life and physical life. Spiritual life is when a persons' spirit is in union with Gods Spirit. Physical life is when a persons' spirit and soul reside in the persons' body. Spiritual death is when a persons' spirit is seperated from Gods Spirit. Physical death is when a persons' spirit and soul leave the persons' body. All humans are born in sin. So they come with spiritual death and physical life. I know your deeds, you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Revelation3:1. *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:01pm
Jesus here was saying that this person was physicaly alive but spiritually dead-destitude of God! Having said this, let me continue: I said Jesus came in spiritual life and physical life the same way Adam was before he disobeyed God. Thats why Jesus is called the Last Adam in 1Corinth15:45. You see, according to the Laws of the Spirit, nothing can happen in the physical realm (the realm where you can see with your physical eyes) if it did not happen in the spiritual realm. Death began in the spiritual realm *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:11pm
and then was manifested in the physical realm. It was impossible for Jesus to die physically when He was alive spiritually!! Why? I just told you, death has to first start in the spirit!! How? Seperation from God!! My God, my God, why has thou forsaken Me? Psalm22:1. What coused Jesus' seperation from God? God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us... 2Corinth5:21. Jesus recieved us (sin) by faith and literally became us (sin). If this is not true, if Jesus did not become us (sin), He would not have died *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:21pm
Why? Becouse He would still have been spiritual alive!! So He became us so that we might through recieving Him by faith become Him literaly. Paul said, I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, not I but Christ liveth in me. Galatians2:20. God did not come to change your life! No!! He came to exchange it! For dogs have compassed Me; the assembly of the wicked have inclosed Me; they pierced my hands and my feet. Psalm22:16. Here Jesus on the cross says dogs have compassed Him and the assembly *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:28pm
of the wicked have inclosed Him! He was not talking about the Roman soldiers and the crowds there. No! Every class of evil spirit was there, waiting for Him to come out of the body so that they could torment Him in hell. Satan summoned every evil spirit that exists at the time to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, he did not want to risk any miraculous escape!! Do you know what that means? It means that at that time every person on the face of the earth was given a break from the oppression of evil spirits!! *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:37pm
How? All the evil spirits that existed at that time were summoned by satan to one place at one time-- on Golgothas' hill! Before I move on in this, let me back up a little bit and show you something that came as a powerful revelation to me. Moses put up a serpent on a pole and told the Israelites to look to the serpent and live whenever they were bitten by snakes! The book of John3:14 says Jesus is that serpent! Why? Why didnt Moses put a lamb on the pole? You remember that John and Jesus called the Pharase *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:46pm
Pharasees a generation of vipers! Paul, in talking about the unregenerate man (people who are not born again) says, The poison of vipers is on their lips. Romans3:13. And so Jesus took our snakehood if I can use that term! He became us (snakes)!! Think about that! Back to where I left off: Jesus died physically and all those evil spirits took Him to the fire of hell! Yes!! In order to pay the full price of sin He had to taste the fires of hell!! Acts2:27 says, Becouse thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 08:56pm
neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. ...becouse He suffered death, so that by the grace of God He might TASTE death FOR EVERYMAN. Hebrews2:9. Jesus tasted hell for everyman!! Wow!! Think about that!! Let that sink deep within your spirit! You know what that means?!! You and I dont have to go!!! Isaiah63:1,3 says, Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with garments stained crimson?... It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save, I have trodden the winepress ALONE...NO ONE *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 09:04pm
WAS WITH ME... When Jesus was in hell being tormented by every class of evil spirit, all of the Old Testament saints saw Him. Abraham saw Him, David saw Him, Samuel saw Him, etc. How do I know this? Luke16:19-31 tells us that before the resurrection of Jesus Christ, hell and paradise were located in the same place underground and were seperated by gulf! Read verse 26! People who were in hell could see the people who were in paradise but no one could cross that gulf! So Jesus was ALONE there with no one to *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 09:16pm
there was no one to help! According to the laws of the spirit, only the wicked can go to hell! Psalm9:17 says, The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God. But the devil exercised his powers on the Person of Whom it is said, He committed no sin, and no deciet was found in His mouth. 1Peter2:27. Then God, the chief Justice stood up and said it is enough!! He revoked the devils licence and stripped away his powers!! He sent His Spirit to Jesus in hell. And He was made alive in the *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 09:28pm
spirit. He became born again! Yes, you heard right, born again!! From death to life! The Firstborn from the dead! In the book of Matthew to the book of John, He is called the only beggoten Son! But from the Acts onwards, He is called the firstbegoten, the firstborn from the dead! See Hebrews1:6; Colossians1:18. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectecle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. Colossians2:15. Other translations say that He made an open show of them. *

faithfil 27.06.10 - 09:31pm
Im sure David must have enjoyed that show. He SINGLEHANDEDLY defeated all of hell!! Without any help! Alone!! One born again Man defeated all of hell! Being born again is power!! *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search