WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Fear Not!!
Replies: 13 Views: 934

faithfil 22.06.10 - 07:39pm
Fear not is not a suggestion, it is not an advice, its a COMMANDMENT!! More than 400 times it is written in the bible. Yea, though I walk THROUGH the valley of the SHADOW OF DEATH, I will fear no evil... Psalms23:4. Notice, he says we are going THROUGH the valley, we are not there to stay. Things are not going to stay the way they are. They either get better by faith or worse by fear. The shadow never hurt anybody!! This is the shadow of death...not the actual death! Forasmuch then as the children are *

faithfil 22.06.10 - 07:52pm
partakers of flesh and blood (human), He also Himself took part of the same (He also became a human); that through death He might destroy him that HAD power of death, that is, the devil; and deliever them who through the FEAR OF DEATH were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Hebrew2:14-15. Satan, the one who HAD power of death has already been destroyed by the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He does not have the power of death anymore!! I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I *

faithfil 22.06.10 - 08:05pm
am alive forevermore, Amen; and HAVE the KEYS of HELL and of DEATH. Revelation1:18. Jesus now is the one with the power of death, since we are His Body in the earth, we HAVE the power of DEATH and the KEYS of HELL. We CAN lock hell and death in our families and personal lives. The power of life and death is in our tongues, remember (Provebs18:21). The last part of the Hebrews2:15 says Jesus has already delievered ALL who through the FEAR OF DEATH were ALL THEIR LIFETIME SUBJECT TO BONDAGE. Its amazing to *

faithfil 22.06.10 - 08:16pm
note that in somebodys lifetime s/he can be subject to bondage. FEAR OF DEATH is the master of all fears, it is the devils remote control over humanity. Since he has been stripped of the power of death, he uses the shadow of death. I repeat, every form of fear comes from THE fear--FEAR OF DEATH. Once a believer gets the revelation of his/her delieverance from this fear, the devils remote control wont work on him/her anymore. Be sober, be vigilant; becouse your advesary the devil, AS A ROARING LION, walketh *

faithfil 22.06.10 - 08:27pm
about, seeking whom he may devour... 1Peter5:8. Notice, the devil is not a roaring lion, but he can take on the appearance of a roaring lion. He can make himself look like a lion. Convincingly!! He can roar like a lion. Convincingly!! In all appearances, he looks, sounds and acts like a lion. But he is not!! Jesus is the lion of the tribe of Judah!! (Revelation5:5). We are the real lions. The devil is a fake and a deciever. The wicked (satan and his cohorts) flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous *

faithfil 22.06.10 - 08:36pm
(us) are bold as a lion.Provebs28:1. You can see that the devil depends entirely on what you see, hear, taste, touch, or smell. If you ignore those senses and believe the Word, even if cir tances are contrary to it, then every hope the devil had is shattered. Lets look at another picture. The devil is a great counterfeitor, and a master at presenting fabricated lies. And I saw, and behold a white horse; and he that sat on him had A BOW; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and *

faithfil 22.06.10 - 08:47pm
to conquer.Revelation6:2. How can a person conquer with a bow that has no arrows? A weapon without any ammunition!! Heres how! The people HEAR the sound of the gulloping horses' feet, they see the man on the horse, they see his bow, but fail to note that there isnt any ammunition. What do they do? When he is just 2km away, they run for their lives!! This reminds me of a story of a very old gentleman who was told by a group of running people, who looked distressed, that a certain dam that was nearby had *

faithfil 23.06.10 - 11:24am
exploded, and that the flooding waters were coming. He waisted no time and started running towards the same direction. Since he was old, he couldnt keep up and was struggling to breathe, then came the thought, Which dam? There is no dam for many kilometers in the surrounding areas of that region! Fear is contagious! This is why you should not spend time with people who act, think and talk fear! In the Old Testament, soldiers who were fearful were not allowed to go to war. They would contaminate the *

faithfil 23.06.10 - 11:33am
courage (faith) of the other soldiers. We have to be strong and VERY COURAGEOUS if we are to see the will of God fulfilled in our lives. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen thee, yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah41:10. ...and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.Matt28:20. As you can see, under the New Testaament, God is with till the end of the world and even beyond. There is NO FEAR IN *

faithfil 23.06.10 - 11:42am
LOVE; BUT PERFECT LOVE CASTETH OUT FEAR; becouse fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.1John4:18. If you substitute and put 'God' in the place of the word 'love' (becouse God is love), it will read as follows: There is NO FEAR IN GOD; BUT PERFECT GODLINESS CASTETH OUT FEAR, becouse fear hath torment. He that feareth is NOT made perfect in GOD. You can see that fear is the first telltale sign of a low Word level. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfec *

faithfil 23.06.10 - 11:50am
perfected... 1John2:5. If you will meditate on the truth that God will never leave nor forsake you, He promised to strengthen you. He promised to uphold you. This will remove and cast out all fear from you. Fear of failure, fear of other peoples thoughts about you. God is with you!! Yes, YOU! I mean YOU!! If thats not enough, GOD IS IN YOU!! You are going to make it! Believe in God and His ability within you. Here are some promises concerning your protection: In righteousness you shall be established: you *

faithfil 23.06.10 - 11:59am
shall NOT FEAR; and from terror; for it SHALL NOT COME NEAR YOU. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against you SHALL FALL FOR YOUR SAKE...No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn... Isaiah54:14-17. First you have to be established in the fact that you are the righteousness of God in Christ (2Corinth5:21). Knowing that God has accepted you unconditionally realy puts great conf *

faithfil 23.06.10 - 12:03pm
confidence in you. Psalms91; Deuteronomy28:7; Luke10:19, are among the list of promises. But whoso hearkeneth unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.Provebs1:33. *

didychoc 23.06.10 - 08:31pm
Mindblowing,clap.GIF thank u lord jesus *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search