WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: The weapon of Praise!!
Replies: 14 Views: 990

faithfil 8.06.10 - 06:18pm
I will praise you oh Lord with my whole heart, I will show forth thy marvelous praise, I will rejoice and be glad in thee; I will sing praise to your name oh thou most High. When my enemies turn back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence! Psalms9:1-3. Wow!! Before we get deeper into this scripture and the subject of praise, let me clarify a few things: *

faithfil 8.06.10 - 06:29pm
A human being is a spirit, he/she has a soul and he/she lives in a body. First Thessalonians5:23 says so! The spirit is the real you. The soul is your mind, will and emotions! You are not a soul but you possess a soul! In the New Testament the spirit and heart are used interchangebly! Meaning that the heart and the spirit is one and the same thing! For an example in 1Peter3:4 (hidden man of the heart) and Romans2:28. Having said that 1Corinthians6:17 says that he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with *

faithfil 8.06.10 - 06:33pm
Him, meaning that you are one heart with Jesus!! Your heart is in agreement with Jesus Christ! But your soul (mind, will and emotions) must be brought into agreement with your heart which is in agreement with Jesus who is the Word of God(see Revelations19:13) *

faithfil 8.06.10 - 06:41pm
Praise that God requires is one that comes from the heart! So many mistaken people think its from the heart if one shows emotions (eg crying). But it is from the heart if the lyrics are in agreement with the Word of God! Why? Becouse your heart is in agreement with Gods Word! Faith is what is needed for success in praise! Faith produces feelings not vice versa! Psalms9:1-3 says I will... I will... I will!!! See its a matter of your will! You dont wait until you feel something to do it! It requires an act of *

faithfil 8.06.10 - 06:47pm
of your will and faith that Gods in it! Hebrews13:15 says Let us BY HIM therefore offer a sacrifice of praise CONTINUALLY, which is the fruit of the lips giving thanks to His name. By Him mean by Jesus (the Word)! If the lyrics of the song are contrary to the Word, then the whole thing is disqualified in the eyes of God! We are a generation that pays no attention to the words of a song as long as the beat is nice and we can work up a feeling! People are gorvened by their feelings to a great degree, that the *

faithfil 8.06.10 - 06:58pm
they have robbed themselves of the things of faith. He said the sacrifice of praise is to be offered continualy, not when it is convenient! Not when we feel like it, but continually!! He called praise a sacrifice! In the Old Testament priests offered animals on the alter of sacrifice! They wanted God to solve their problems! They knew that the sacrifice would bring Gods presence and the problem would be finished! He didnt eat the meat of those animals but He enjoyed the sweet savour that came from the sacri *

faithfil 9.06.10 - 08:05am
that came from the sacrifices! Psalms22:3 says, Thou art holy, Thou inhabitest the praises of Israel! God inhabits (lives, dwells in) praise! Psalms9:3 says, When my enemies turn back they shall fall and perish at your presence. Do you get it?!! He said 'when' not 'if'!! The sacrifice of praise will bring Gods presence to the detriment of your enemies! Who are your enemies! Ephesians6:12 will tell you! Sicknesses, poverty, and everthing else that comes from hell is your enemy! The bible says the last enemy *

faithfil 9.06.10 - 08:13am
the last enemy is death! Psalm8:2 says from the lips of babies and s*cklings you have ordained strength, but Jesus in Matthew21:16 says ...you have ordained praise. In Jesus' eyes praise and strength is one and the same thing!! Those who do not praise God continuously are weak!! Psalms8:2 continues to say that God ordained praise to silence the enemy and the avenger. Have you ever have bad thoughts of worry going over and over again in your mind? Like a broken record, like a scratched CD they keep repeating *

faithfil 9.06.10 - 08:21am
the endless possibilities of failure and doom! This is how you silence them!! By praising out loud!! When the voice of doom has been silenced, then you can pick up the voice of the Holy Spirit showing you how to get out of the mass you're in! Even if you created it yourself!! The devil is so noisy!! He wants to cloud your better judgment by bombarding you with million voices at once, all of them racing for your attention! Praise puts a stop to all of them once and for all!! Praise ushers in the manifestatio *

faithfil 9.06.10 - 08:28am
ushers in the manifestation of the goodness of God! So many people say, God is good!! But the psalmist said, TASTE and SEE that the Lord is good! This is the way to do it--praise!! Second Chronicles chapter 20 is a classic story of what Im talking about! Please read the whole chapter!! Jehoshaphat got a revelation of praise! He sent musicians and singers on the frontline in a war against 3 fiercest enemies! When they began praising God in the face of terror and apparent danger, their enemies turn against ea *

faithfil 9.06.10 - 08:35am
each other and killed each other!! The Isralie soldiers did not have to lift a finger at them! Praise truly brings EFFORTLESS VICTORIES!! If people come against you, if your children are unruly, if you dont have tuition fees and the due dates has come! Praise God OUT LOUD!! Then your victories will be effortless!! After the enemies killed each other the bible says the Israelites gathered great spoils (gold, clothing, cattles, desirable things) for three days!! Wow!! Remember this, the very thing that you th *

faithfil 9.06.10 - 08:42am
that you saw as you enemy is actually you waiter!! Yes, the Goliaths of this world are your waiters and waitresses!! They came to serve you with Gods goodness!! God prepares a table for you in their presence. Everytime they are present you can be sure that promotion is the result!! The things you were longing for have arrived!!! Praise God!! Praise God!! Just writing these things has made me so excited!!! I know what Im talking about!! My, I could jump up and down but I must close! God bless you!! *

mrsms 9.06.10 - 12:20pm
Ha ha ha...Am blessd by this topic faithfil...I know..a series on this is coming...wink.GIF...This subject of Praise is big.. I like what you said about Goliaths being waiters ...thats what I was telling another person yerstday, she told me a situation she was facing...I told her to use the weopon of Praise ...am going to tell her to check this powerfull message . Members and friends ...put what you learning here into practices and you'll see the power of Praise in your life. Thanks again faithfil. *

didychoc 10.06.10 - 12:56pm
Wow!Mindblowing,may God overflow ur cups. *

endtimes 23.06.10 - 08:51pm
wow awesome! Thanx for reminding me of the power of praise! dani2.GIF *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits