WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: A godly search for marriage
Replies: 10 Views: 580

faithfil 5.06.10 - 10:43am
With everything that you seek from God, it is important to find out what He has already said about it in His Word. Marriage is no different! You have to dig deep in what the bible says is the way to get married! We have discussed dating in the light of Gods eyes! Some people say that you must know a person first before you marry him/her. It is impossible to really know a person!! I know a couple that has been married over 40 yrs and the other partner said 'all these yrs we've been together but I dont know u *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:03am
The best thing anyone can do is to get to know God!! If your quest is to know another person, then be ready for confusion, heartache and pain! You see, there are forces that are at work in the life of each individual (good/bad). Knowing God will help you gain a behind the scenes perspective on the behaviour partterns of your spouse/fianc. First of all, the bible says that your potential partner MUST be born again!! (2Corinth6:14-16). Amos3:3, says' Do two walk together unless they are in agreement?' *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:17am
Now that we have established that, lets move on to faith! Isaiah34:16 says, Look to the scroll of the Lord and read: None of these will be missing, not one will LACK HER MATE. For it is His mouth that has given the order, and His Spirit will gather them together. 1Corinth9:9-10 says, ...Is it about oxen (animals--and for our particular case, owls [Isaiah34:15]) that God is concerned? Surely He says this for us, doesnt He? Yes, this is written for us... You see, in Isaiah we have Gods word that you shall *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:25am
You shall not lack your mate (husband/wife). Gods mouth has given that as an order. And His Spirit will gather the both of you together!! Wow!! Cant you give Him this opportunity to gather the both of you (you and you potential partner together). Some will protest and say that Isaiah34:15 was talking about birds not humans. Well, 1Corinth9:9-10, says that God is concerned about us. You see, God is concerned about you!! He wants you to be happy, He wants to give you your hearts desires. He wants you to be... *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:33am
He wants you to be married...happily married, that is!! If you will pray in accordance to those scriptures, you are guaranteed to get your lifetime soulmate!! Let me show you how to pray according to that scripture: Father, in the name of Jesus, your Word says I will not lack my mate (husband/wife). You have issued an order that these things must be so (that I must be with this guy/girl whoever he/she is). I believe with all my heart that your Spirit is directing both our paths for a divine appointment... *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:42am
...Marriage, that is!! Satan I bind your influence where our lives are concerned and as far as this operation is concerned, I render you helpless and useless, deaf, dumb, and blind in the name of Jesus!! After you have prayed this prayer start thanking God for your spouse (of-course in your own private devotions lest others think you're crazy). Stop looking around, when that divine appointment comes, you will know, deep down in your spirit you'll know!! Which brings me to this: Marriage is a decision of... *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:50am
Marriage is a decision of quality, one from which there is no turning back and about which there is no arguement!! The bible says, It is a trap for a man to dedicate something rashly and only later consider his/her vows. Provebs20:25. This is why I said earlier that you must prepare yourself by getting to know God first!! Luke14:28-30 says a man must first sit down and calculate the cost of building a tower BEFORE he starts building. So that he knows in ADVANCE that he will be able to finish!! *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 11:58am
First they say the man intends on building a tower. A tower is the strongest building there is! It is impenetrable to the enemy!! So he is talking about a marriage that is impenetrable to the enemy. A marriage that will not result in divorce. By counting the cost, it is POSSIBLE to know that one WILL be able to FINISH. By studying the Word concerning relationships and christian literature about successful marriage and spending enormous amounts of times with people who will teach you about the subject... *

faithfil 5.06.10 - 12:01pm
Look for people who walk the walk and not just talk the talk!! During this time you will be able to count the cost!! I guarantee that when you stand before the priest to make your vows, you will KNOW that you WILL finish the building. *

mrsms 5.06.10 - 12:59pm
Wow !!! lol.GIF this a very eye opening message to us youth...thank u very much!! dance4.GIF *

pinkys 7.06.10 - 05:17pm
wooow!nw m as clear as crystal... *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search