WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Dating!!
Replies: 9 Views: 610

faithfil 30.05.10 - 10:06pm
There is no specific scripture in the bible that talks about the subject of dating. However there some few things that the bible warns us on. 'Special' relationships between people of opposite s*x does carry with a great potential of temptation. Firstly, in a relationship lovers.GIF, people are not only physicaly involved (s*xually), they are also emotionally involved!! This is what I want to discuss in detail. The more time you spend with someone (in a 'special' relationship-dating), you become emotionally.. *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 10:16pm
You become emotionally attached to that person. You become possessive of that person. You even crave to spend more time with him/her. The devil does present fantasies about you and the other person. His first suggestions seems harmless. To born again believers, he talks about marriage but after that it develops to lust!! The person who is tempted with l*st always justifies his/her motives but knows deep down inside that he/she is in a compromising position. One things lead to another and before you know it, *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 10:27pm
...before you know it, premarital s*x is the result. Guilt, condemnation and is the immediate result after the few moments of pleasure. Posibilities of unwanted pregnancies, abortions, pains, rejections, etc follow what began as a harmless dating exercise. What does the bible say about these things?!! James1:14 says 'a man is drawn by his own l*st and when that l*st has concieved gives birth to sin and when the sin matures gives birth to death' (my own paraphrase). The dating game always makes it easier... *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 10:45pm
...for the devil to make s*xual suggestion and fantasies about your date even if it will take you two years to act on them. He is extremely patient in that area!! He will replay those fantassies until they totaly consume your thought life and dream life. He'll make sure the same thing happens to your date. James says 'when the l*st has concieved gives birth to sin...' The biological process of pregnancy and birth takes place!! A sperm cell reaches the eggs -- the devils suggestions and fantassies when... *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 10:54pm
...entertained, take over the mind!! The egg then goes to a process called gestation-- the devil makes sure that the suggestions and fantassies continue to take up most of your private thought life!! A zygoat is formed and develops into a featus and then a full grown baby-- the devil steps up the suggestions until more and more you put yourselves in compromising positions!! How?!! You spend time 'alone' together!! You start kissing, you start hugging and squizing, and then you devise a plan... *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 11:05pm
...and indulge yourselves in what you both know is wrong!! Now the baby called sin is born. Guilt, shame and condemnation results! You hide, you lie and keep on lying to protect this sin and keep indulging in it up until it results in death (spiritual death). Beware!! The bible says 'He who thinks he stands must TAKE HEED lest he falls' The biggest lie that the devil told is 'I can handle this!!' That what the alchoholic said when he sipped his first glass of beer, thats what the smokaholic said when he had *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 11:15pm
his first ciggaret! He said any time I want quit I can quit up until he realises, hes hooked!! He cannot control his desires!! The bible says 'flee fornication...!!' 'Avoid the very appearance of evil' My advice is this: you can have friends from the opposites s*x, yes! But be careful of ' special' relationships. Love all friends the same! Be sure that the purpose of your gatherings are for spiritual edification!! Remember, you dont have to prove yourself to anyone!! If you know in your heart that you... *

faithfil 30.05.10 - 11:20pm
be in compromise position when you meet someone alone, dont go!! You dont have to prove to anyone that you can handle it!! Deal with yourself first!! Be sure you have the Word abiding richly in your heart!! Remember Psalm 119 says 'I have put your Word in my heart that I may not sin against you' Im taking it for granted that you already know that premarital s*x is wrong according to 1Corinth7:1. Your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost!! Give yourself wholly to God spirit, soul and body!! *

didychoc 31.05.10 - 04:13pm
well said brother,bt 1 wuld ask ,hw do u even prevent having these crazy ideas bcz its sumthing dat most of us gets challenged with,iv also been there n 1nce u start its nt easy 2 go back n u end up hurt at the end of d day *

didychoc 31.05.10 - 04:21pm
the sisters n brothers r beautiful n handsome out there n at sum point u mite find dis brother or sister giving u attention more dan every1 at church,but wat i think works best is to build nt jst a fether,provider,healer,etc relationship with God,bt an intimate 1,spend time with him,more often,when u feel like u dnt have anything 2 do,read d word rather dan frequently visit a bro or a sista,take urself out knowin dat u r in his presence,spend tym wth ppl of d same s*x,bt im nt sayin u cnt hv frnz of d opposite s*x bt take God as ur boyfrnd dat u cnt cheat on,he z there as ur comforter,spend tym in prayer 4 d bible says do not cease 2 pray so dat u dnt enter in2 temptations. *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search