WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Prayer that changes things
Replies: 9 Views: 611

faithfil 14.05.10 - 02:29pm
My topic is 'prayer that changes things'. Notice I said prayer that changes THINGS not GOD. God can never change (Malachi3:6). Things, cir tances, people (you included) are what need to be changed not God. He is the same yesterday, tomorrow and forever. One of the most important things you need to know in prayer is Gods will. 1John5:14-15 says if we pray anything in accordance with Gods will (His Word), He hears us, and if we know He hears us, then we know that we have what we have asked for. *

faithfil 14.05.10 - 02:37pm
There is our confidence!! God is not moved by our tears and sorrows, in fact He has already moved. I show you what I mean later on. You must aproach God on the basis of His provision not your needs. God has made provisions for your needs even before you were born. The answer was there before the problem!! What impresses God and couses Him to move is when you approach Him about what He has said about the problem (His provision), instead of how much hurt you are (your need). *

faithfil 14.05.10 - 03:14pm
When I say God has already moved I mean Jesus said 'it is finished!!'. 2Peter1:3 says His divine power HAS (already) given us all things that are needed for life and godliness... What are those thing? Well, really and truely, food is one of them, clothing and shelter; peace, social and financial stability is one of them. ALL THINGS that are needed for life would also include the answer to your particular problem. His divine power has already given it THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIM (JESUS- THE WORD OF GOD). *

faithfil 14.05.10 - 03:24pm
Verse4 says becouse of that we are given exceedingly great and precious promises (GODs PROVISIONS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS), so that by these promises we might be PARTAKERS (NOT SPECTATORS) of His divine nature. This means to be like God and know how to turn impossible situations around where everyone will agree that it could not be done except by the power of God. Verse 5 says 'and escape the corruption that is in the world through lust.' The word l*st there simply means the 5 physical senses. *

faithfil 14.05.10 - 03:35pm
What is this corruption that is in the world, and how does the 5 physical senses bring it upon a person. Eyesight, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching (including feelings) are the 5 physical senses. 2Corinthians5:7 says we walk by faith and not by feelings lust.GIF. Faith ignores the evidence of your 5 physical senses and HOLDS FIRMLY TO THE WORD OF GOD (THE PROMISES- THE PROVISION). You see problems are PERCIEVED by your SENSES, but the solution is PERCIEVED by faith. Let me give you practical examples: *

faithfil 15.05.10 - 07:16am
In the area of health one might loose his sense of smell, and also his sense of taste. At the same time he might feel cold and hot and all this brings corruption that is in the world FEVER. Now to escape that corruption (SICKNESSES), one has to hold on to the Word (Gods provision) that says by His stripes you WERE healed 1Peter2:24; Matt8:17; Exodus23:25; Isaiah53:4. You must ignore the evidence of your 5 physical senses and speak only the solution instead of the problem. Here is how you do it in prayer: *

faithfil 15.05.10 - 12:22pm
Father in the Name of Jesus, I see in your Word that by the stripes of Jesus I was healed, and He Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses by His own body on the cross. I stand in agreement with your Word!! I AM HEALED!! I refuse to believe what I feel, taste, see, hear and smell in Jesus Name! Amen! After you have done that, ACT HEALED! Do what your body said you could not do becouse of the sickness. Praise God, this prayer brings results!! I know from personal experience that it does!! *

faithfil 15.05.10 - 12:31pm
In the area of employment one can SEE that there are many people queing for jobs and many jobless people sitting around doing nothing in the neighbourhood!! He can HEAR from the media that there is a high unemployement rate in the country! That brings about the corruption that is in the world...joblessness. The devil starts asking you this question: 'if there are so many jobless people in the world, (and even graduates struggle to find employement), where are you going to get it?' But we escape that... *

faithfil 15.05.10 - 12:43pm
...corruption by holding on to the exceedingly great and precious promises (Gods provision): Psalm 34:9-10; Provebs21:1; Phillip4:19; 2Corinth8:9; 9:8. This is how you apply them in prayer: Father in the Name of Jesus Your Word says those that seek you do not lack any good thing (Psalm34:10) and I qualify! A job is a good thing! I believe I recieve this position at this company ( be specific) in Jesus Name. Thank you Lord for meeting ALL my needs according to your riches in glory! Amen! *

voskind 25.07.10 - 06:07am
Praise GOD *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search