WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Power of the tongue part 3 NE
Replies: 2 Views: 967

mrsms 13.05.10 - 09:54am
A guy invited me into his house once, he was hungry for the Word, that was after he heard me preach in his school. 'My brother' he said the devil is powerful...to be honest with you', ' No man, you're mistaken, the devil doesnt have any power none whatsoever' I said 'Jesus disarmed the devil on the cross, He defeated him' I added. Then he asked me a question with a smile in his face 'If the devil doesnt have power, why does he kill people, with car accidents ,poverty ,sickness and so forth....And this way my answer to him... *

mrsms 13.05.10 - 10:10am
as you're reading this topic, you also wanna find out as that brother did.Praise God for the bible, because it does have an answer to that question.I said to him lets go to Proverbs 18:21 it says 'Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.' Thats where the devil get power, in people's tongue, whenever you confess poverty your are streghtening the demons of poverty in your particular life. Death and life literally , is in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 6v2 says, 'thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.' People licence the devil by the mouths, whenever the confess unbelieve,fear, sickness,lack,depression and calamities. Remember the principle we told you in part 1 and 2 of this series : CONFESSION BRINGS POSSESION! *

mrsms 13.05.10 - 10:27am
Ps.103v20 says, angels respond to the voice of God's written Word, and thats when you supply a voice by Confessing it, the bring to pass what you confess. The demons to respond to the voice of unbelieve, they'll bring to pass what you say. For example, if you say , 'am sure i'll catch a flu this winter' that what you'll get. You said it you have it. You should be careful about your vocabulary, dont use words that will snare you. For example 'Am dying for ice cream' and so forth! Hold your mouth with a bridle, because the wicked one is waiting ,to go on action , when you speak anything else contrary to the Word. So you have to spend some time reading and meditating on the Word of God, depositing the Word in your heart, then from the ABUNDANCE of the heart the mouth will speak spontaneously! *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search