WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Power of the tongue part 2
Replies: 2 Views: 684

mrsms 6.04.10 - 06:23am
How do we take the zoe life,the life that makes God God out? Romans 1:17 says '...the just shall live by faith. Its only by faith and faith only.What is faith, it's evedince of things hoped for,hope is a blueprint ,faith is building material, hope is an inner image you recieve from the Holy Spirit as you read the Word,Faith gives subtance to that inner image, faith is a title deed of the unseen realities.Faith is seeing the invisible.Faith is the as*urance of things not seen.This description of faith sounds nice,but I dont think I have faith.should I pray to God to give faith?You might ask.Now If you're born again person you do have faith, the Word says God has dealt to every man,thee measure of faith (see.Romans 12:).What you need to know is how to develop and operate in faith. *

mrsms 6.04.10 - 06:41am
If you go with me to the book of Romans 10verse 17 you find a place that says, Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word. Everytime you hear the Word on a certain subject, lets say you hear the Word concerning health, your hear 1 peter 2:24 that says by the scripes of Jesus we're healed.Faith rises within you for healing,You believe because you have heard.Then the following vital step in faith follows: You confess that you're healed by the scripes of Jesus.Once you confess the Word you release the zoe life, divine health will be the results. Romans 10:8 and 2 Corinthians 4:13 shows us this.They both say for faith to work it must be in two places in your 1.mouth (thats is confession) and in your heart (that is believing.2 Corinth.4:13 say, we having the same spirit of faith as it is written I believe therefore have I spoken, we believe therefore we speak. Its not enough to believe the Bible, you must confess what you believe.You must confess health instead of sickness,Prosperity instead of poverty . *

daisy81 24.04.10 - 08:10am
Thanks 4d w0ndeful msg @ mrsms! G0d bless y0u! *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search