WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Power of the Tongue part 1
Replies: 2 Views: 491

mrsms 26.03.10 - 03:54am
Go with me to the book of 1john 5:12 ' He who has the Son has life; he who does not have Son of God not have life.'Immediately, You recieve Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, you recieve LIFE.If you go to greek you'll find two words wich refer to life the first one is 'bios'-its the life that is generaly lived by people, the term biography is taken from this word. The second word wich refer to life is 'zoe'- This is the LIFE THAT MAKES GOD,GOD.This is the kind of life you have recieved when you became a Christian.Think about it for a second, YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE LIFE THAT MAKES GOD-GOD.Once you grasp that, ask yourself the following questions, is God sick? Is He broke? is He depressed? Is He indebted? is He defeated? I believe your answer is a big 'NO!'.If NO is your answer then ,even You, You're not suppose to be sick,poor,broke,depressed,victim of cir tance, or indebted.Why? Because the VERY LIFE OF GOD (zoe) Has been deposited in your spirit,the time you recieved Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour!A person once asked his Sunday school class, What makes Heaven such a wonderful place? Many hands were raised, The sunday school teacher recieved diffrent answer, some said, heaven is wonderful because angels are there, other said because the are streets of gold.But one student said an interesting reply, He said 'Heaven is wonderful because God live there'. In other words heaven is heaven because God is there, if God wasnt there heaven will be not heaven, so we can easily say a place where God is changes to heaven! That make 1Cor.6:19 interesting, its say your body the temple of the Holy Spirit, and God lives within us by the Holy Spirit 1Corinth.3:.16. Heaven has poured itself down, You're walking with heaven within you. Are there sickness,poverty and debts in heaven? The answer is a big NO! *

mrsms 26.03.10 - 04:35am
Having LIFE (zoe) and enjoying Life are two different things. For instance all Christians have zoe kind of life within them, but the are sickness-ridden,poverty-stricken, indebted,in other words they are not enjoying life, according tho the Word of the Almight God this is not suppose to be like that,I believe if you have read our topics in this group you know what am saying.You can have billion rands/dollars in the bank but they will be useless to you if you dont know you pin code,for you to have that money its not enough you must enjoy it.Its true even to what am sharing with you my beloved friends,Its not enough to have zoe ,you must enjoy zoe.Few year back, just after I got saved,I didnt have any revelation of what am sharing with today,I had that life but didnt know how to take it out, as a result I was in sheer poverty,that time I was still at school,I wearing safety boots at school,I put a foa m of soap in my amrpits to prevent them from perspiration and stink,I used cooking oil as a body lotion to prevent my skin from dryness,i didnt have toretries,My mom was underpaid, she got R100 a week, an that ways nothing to 6 children an unemployed husband.I had a poverty mentality,I never knew how to take zoe out,(i'll share in PART 2,How I Did it).That life (zoe) wants to get out enable you to live in divine health, note: I said DIVINE HEALTH, that means you live constantly in health, you know no day of sickness in this life.That LIFE wants you to be debt-free so that you can have freedom in your finances without any man bring pressure upon you.That LIFE wants to go out and make your marriage okay. At this point I know you're asking Mr Sms how do I take this life out? *

didychoc 5.05.10 - 03:55pm
Hallelujah,4 we also have come 2 zion,d beautiful city,we r zionites,legislators bt its ol in d mind 2 knw ur identity n dat we r born of d blood of d lamb *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search