WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Grace - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Grace > Topics

Subject: Salvation-Personal Revelation
Replies: 9 Views: 719

mrsms 11.11.09 - 01:30pm
I can't improve on my Pastor's response when you greet him, he says ' its easy ,in the hand of Lord, you only struggle when you bear things on your own.' That's true, you'll never struggle in salvation if you'll live it by the Word. . . *

mrsms 11.11.09 - 06:14pm
Something once striked me as I was reading Mark 10 ,about the rich young man, you know the story, but I was striked by verse 26-27 'and they (Jesus' disciples) were astonished out of measure , saying among themselves who then can be saved...and Jesus looking upon then saith, with men it is impossible but not with God, for with God all things are possible.'' ... *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 06:41am
Jesus said with human or natural ability its impossible to live salvation, but with God's SUPER (His WORD) on your natural you'll be able to live it supernaturaly. Its realy impossible to live salvation with human strength,you're going to struggle, thats why many christians are struggling and backsliding too.They try to live a supernatural thing with bunch of religious do's and dont's,wich leads to failure and defeat... *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 07:14am
I want to go on record with what Jesus was saying there, (Mark 10:27) by my personal experience, you see I was saved at the age of 14, during those initial years in my walk with the Lord I was stuggling, I even took some couple of nose dives, going the world's way than the Word's way.I only knew religious traditions , do's and dont's and and so forth,as a result the motions of sin were put into operation by the law (religious rules and regulations) Romans7:5 *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 07:30am
Just like Romans 7:7 says '... I had not known sin,but by the law,for I had not known lust,except the law had said, thou shall not covet.' You see the law stirs up the desire within a person to sin...if you preach the law you're stiring up motions of sin into people...were the is law sin increases (Rom.5:20) *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 07:44am
Lets look and Genesis 2:7 ' And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and BREATHED into his nostrils the BREATH of life: and man became a living soul' lets connect it with 2 Timothy 3:16 ' ALL scripture is given by the INSPIRATION OF GOD (or its GOD-BREATHED) and is profitable for doctrine,for reproof, for correction,for instruction in righteousness.'... *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 07:59am
Praise God! The Bible says God formed a body out the dust of the ground ,with all body parts, he couldnt move or even blink without the BREATH of God. But after God breathed the breath of life in his nostrils, the Bible says '...man became a living soul.' The same Breath God use to that man, is the same his use in the Bible, from Genesis 1 v 1 to Revelation 22 v 21 its God-Breathed,God's Word is living,active,operative,energising (heb.4:12). *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 09:02am
With that in mind, John.6:63 say '(Jesus speaking) it is the spirit that quickeneth, the flesh profiteth nothing, the words that I speak unto you ,they are spirit,and they are life' .Note : The Word of God is spirit. When you read it ,it enters as spirit into you. Ezekiel 2: 1-2 says' And he said unto me, Son of man stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto the.And the SPIRIT entered into me ,and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spoke unto me' *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 09:13am
The command that God gave to Ezekiel entered into him as spirit, it peformed what is says. Note: God's Word performes what is says! Ezk.36:27 says 'I will put my spirit (Word) within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them' .Immediately you spend time in the Word,studing and meditating upon it, the Word will enter as spirit and it will perform what it says' *

mrsms 13.11.09 - 09:53am
With that revelation , 2 Corinthians 5: 17' ...if any man be in Christ ,he is a new creature, old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.' Notice that Word says old things are PASSED AWAY, all those things, addiction,anger, bad habits e.t.c ALL of those things are passed away.'But MrSms am struggling with something' you say, That Word is there to enter within you as spirit to make old things in you life to pass away! *

* Grace Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Grace

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search